Was scrolling through Facebook Saturday night when I came upon one of the Slimming World groups. I’m not on Slimming World I’m on PT program so on a totally different plan before I made this dish made sure it was ok to have!
- 5g of coconut oil
- 300g baby potatoes
- 2 x onions
- Half tin of chickpeas
- 1 tin of chopped tomatoes
- 1 table spoon of tomatoe pureé
- 1 table spoon of garlic pureé
- 1 table spoon of curry powder
- sprinkle of chilli flakes
- In heated saucepan put 5g of coconut oil along with the 2 onions (diced)
- In two separate saucepan boil the baby potatoes and chickpeas. Once cooked then add to the onions.
- Add the tinned tomatoes, tomato pureé, garlic pureé, chilli flakes and curry powder.
- Stir regular bring to the boil and serve.
It was so quick and easy to do and full of flavour guys!